We’ve already established you are here for a reason…
That your gifts are needed…
That it’s your time to step up.
Let’s look at why visionaries DON’T STEP UP so we can go ahead and just clear that out of your consciousness before the webinar. (And seriously, it breaks our heart when this happens… you came here to do something great… and it’s about WAY MORE than just you!)
1. Self doubt. The message for visionaries has always been “you don’t fit in here, go home.” Even though you KNOW the power of your own potential, other people’s voices are sometimes louder.
2. Money Issues. Corporations are destroying the rainforests, the oceans, the land, trampling over human rights and it sucks. It has made a lot of us just want to stay in bed or stay intoxicated a few more days. Overwork, overachieve, or just NUMB. It definitely gives money and business a bad name. You’ve sometimes struggled with your own unlimited abundance, punishing yourself for other people’s atrocious behavior. But your people need you to move through this, so you can help them, and we can all grow.
3. You long for home and this ain’t it! If you know the bliss and love of where you came from, and this ain’t it – you might not feel like fully investing yourself in your mission. The thing is though, you knew all of this before you got here, and you agreed to be here. You won’t get home any faster by avoiding your great work. And the world will miss out on the key to evolution that only you have tucked away in your heart for this exact moment NOW.
4. Fear frequency feeding There are beings here who don’t want you to succeed in your mission! They know that you bringing more love and abundance through your gifts into the world (especially as more and more of us do it!) leaves them without the false sense of security they derive from eons of conquest. So they blast you with bad news, bad food, and well… you get the picture. Then you feel fear that isn’t even yours. And that stops you from doing what you are here to do.
5. Addiction Empaths, visionaries, sensitives and lightworkers are more prone to addiction than most. That’s because we know what things COULD be like, and get anxious and depressed about what they ARE like. But numbing won’t help.
6. Other people’s problems You want to love everybody. You want to help everybody! And sometimes your best intentions get you stuck in other people’s problems. Unhealthy relationships, drama or getting caught in other’s expectations, agendas and desires can weigh you down.
7. You’ve been tricked and duped and don’t know who to trust. You’ve gone from mentor to mentor. You’ve done it all. It didn’t work. You feel frustrated and ready to go back to a J-O-B that you don’t love, or possibly still at one. You know you are meant for more. You just don’t see it happening. And if you can’t see it, you won’t create it. We plan to show you how to break this cycle for good. It starts with trusting YOU, even after being hurt and having your trust broken over and over again.
If you identify with even ONE of these, you are in the right place.
It’s in getting to know your WHY, and then mastering your HOW that you can move through all of these with ease.
We’ll talk about this in the webinar – we’re starting in an hour and while there will be a replay, if you come live you can interact with us live, which we both LOVE.
Kylie & Mike